Higgins Heating are pleased to announce we are now able to supply and install the new Viessmann 050 boiler range from £1095.00 all inclusive.
Details from Viessmann:
NEW combination boiler
With the Vitodens 050-W, Viessmann now offers an attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler with proven quality.
An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater.
An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is all that is required for weather compensation and is available as an accessory.
Quiet and compact
The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
The high quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger efficiently converts the supplied energy into heat. Its efficiency (to DIN) is 97 percent (Hs) [gross cv] or according to SEDBUK > 90 % (2005); > 88% (2009). The stainless steel cylinder burner therefore consumes relatively little natural gas, with lower CO2 emissions and less impact on the environment as a result.
Easy operation with optional remote control
The heating water and DHW temperatures can be set quickly with the user friendly buttons. Operating states and temperatures are shown on the digital display screen.
A number of options are available for convenient operation of the Vitodens 050-W:
- Analogue time switch with day program and digital time switch with seven-day program. The time switches can be plugged into the wall mounted boiler’s control unit
- Hardwired analogue room thermostats (24 V) with and without day program
- Analogue wireless room thermostat with day program. The receiver can be plugged into the wall mounted boiler’s control unit
- Hardwired digital clock thermostat with large LCD screen and individual day and seven-day program
- Digital wireless clock thermostat with large LCD screen and individual day and seven-day program. The receiver can be plugged into the wall mounted boiler’s control unit
Take advantage of these benefits
- Attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Combi boiler: 29 and 35 kW
- Economical and efficient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 90 % (2005) > 88% (2009)
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Control unit prepared for plug-in in time switches and wireless receivers
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact dimensions
- Low installed height for easier replacement of old boilers
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring